Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Upper East Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Style and Functionality: Choose a style that matches your home's décor and suits your personal taste while making sure the space is functional.
- Material and Color Selection: Select materials and colors that complement the fixtures and fittings of the bathroom and create a cohesive look.
- Lighting: Consider a mix of task, ambient, and accent lighting to ensure adequate illumination in the bathroom.
- Storage: Maximize storage space by including built-in cabinets, shelving, and drawers that fit the space while keeping clutter out of sight.
- Green Features: Incorporate eco-friendly features such as low-flow fixtures, LED lighting, and water-efficient toilets to reduce your carbon footprint in the bathroom remodel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Upper East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Upper East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Upper East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Upper East SideHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right Way
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?What Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanMarble HillManhattan BeachWindsor TerraceUniversity Heights