Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in West Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of the bathroom and how it can be optimized for functionality and space efficiency.
- Lighting: Invest in modern and energy-efficient lighting fixtures to enhance the ambiance and functionality of the bathroom.
- Materials: Choose high-quality and durable materials such as porcelain, marble, and quartz to ensure longevity and add value to the property.
- Storage: Incorporate storage solutions such as built-in cabinets, shelves, and drawers to keep the bathroom clutter-free and organized.
- Faucets and fixtures: Opt for modern and stylish faucets and fixtures that match the overall design of the bathroom and provide comfort and convenience.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near West Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near West Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in West Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in West VillageHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Pick A General ContractorBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Kitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeWhere To Stay During Your Remodel5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom