Guide to a modern bathroom Remodel in Yorkville
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the overall layout of the bathroom and how you can make the most of the available space. This could involve repositioning fixtures or even adding more storage.
- Lighting: Modern bathrooms often feature lighting that can be adjusted to create different moods. Consider using a combination of task, ambient, and accent lighting to achieve the desired effect.
- Fixtures and fittings: Think carefully about the fixtures and fittings you choose, as these can have a big impact on the overall look and feel of the room. Choose high-quality materials that are both functional and stylish.
- Storage: Storage is essential in any bathroom, so make sure you have plenty of options for storing towels, toiletries, and other essentials. Consider built-in storage solutions to maximize space.
- Color scheme: Choosing the right color scheme is key to creating a modern bathroom. Consider using neutral colors with pops of bright or bold colors for a contemporary look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Yorkville
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Yorkville
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Yorkville
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in YorkvilleA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanKingsbridgeLincoln SquareMount HopeMill Island