Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Carnegie Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout and functionality: Consider how the kitchen will be used and plan the layout accordingly. Make sure there is enough counter space, storage, and that appliances are in convenient locations.
- Style and design: Choose a modern design that complements the rest of your home's aesthetic. Consider using sleek materials such as stainless steel, granite, or quartz for a modern look.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is key in any kitchen. Consider using LED lights for energy efficiency and to brighten up the space. Incorporating task lighting such as under-cabinet lighting can also make a big difference in functionality.
- Appliances: When choosing appliances, opt for high-quality, energy-efficient models that fit your needs and budget. Stainless steel appliances are often popular in modern kitchens.
- Finishing touches: Details such as backsplashes, cabinet hardware, and flooring can make a big impact on the overall look of your kitchen. Consider adding a pop of color or texture with a bold backsplash, or opt for a sleek, minimalist look with simple finishes.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Carnegie Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Carnegie Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Carnegie Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Carnegie HillHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhere To Stay During Your RemodelSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanBroadway JunctionWeeksvilleSheepshead BayMount Hope