Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Manhattan
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the kitchen and how it will be used. Optimize the layout for functionality and efficiency.
- Materials: Choose durable and high-quality materials that can withstand daily use and add value to the home. Consider materials like quartz or marble for countertops and hardwood for flooring.
- Storage: Plan for ample storage to keep the kitchen clutter-free. Custom cabinetry and pantry solutions can help maximize space and provide organization.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is essential for a functional and modern kitchen. Consider adding overhead lighting, under-cabinet lighting, and task lighting in work areas.
- Technology: Incorporate modern technology into the kitchen, such as smart appliances and voice-activated controls. This can make cooking and entertaining more convenient and enjoyable.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ManhattanIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An OvenTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum