Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in Midtown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: Consider the flow of the space and functionality. A modern kitchen design should maximize efficiency and convenience with ample counter space and smart storage solutions.
- Materials: Opt for high-quality, sustainable and durable materials, such as quartz countertops or hardwood floors, to enhance the kitchen's aesthetic and functionality.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting is crucial in a modern kitchen design. Consider task lighting for food prep areas and ambient lighting to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Appliances: Invest in energy-efficient appliances that offer the latest technology, including smart features, such as voice control or touchscreens, for seamless functionality.
- Budget: Establish a budget and work with a professional kitchen remodeler who can guide you through the process, from planning to installation, while staying within your budget.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midtown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midtown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midtown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MidtownFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsBest Bathroom Paint FinishesAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An OvenHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023What to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops