Guide to a modern kitchen Remodel in West Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A modern Renovation
- Layout: consider how you want your kitchen to be laid out. You can choose an open concept or a closed-off design. You can also consider adding more counter space or storage to make it more functional.
- Cabinetry: choose cabinets that fit the style of your kitchen. You can choose from classic, modern, or contemporary styles. Consider the color and finish of your cabinets, as well as the hardware and accessories that come with them.
- Appliances: select appliances that are efficient and can perform a variety of tasks. Consider adding a double oven or a smart refrigerator to make your kitchen more convenient to use. You can also opt for sleek, energy-efficient appliances that will help reduce your energy bills.
- Lighting: choose lighting fixtures that can help tie the kitchen together. You can add downlights, pendant lights or track lights to provide task illumination, ambient lighting or accent lighting. You can also consider adding dimmers, which will help you regulate the amount of light you need and create a cosy atmosphere.
- Flooring: think about the type of flooring you want to add to your kitchen. You can opt for hardwood, laminate, tile or stone, depending on your preference. You can also consider adding a rug or mat to add warmth and protect your flooring from spills and stains.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near West Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near West Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in West Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in West VillageAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement