Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Chelsea
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose a cohesive design theme that reflects the rustic aesthetic, such as using natural materials like stone, wood, and metal.
- Consider incorporating vintage or antique elements, such as a clawfoot tub or an old-fashioned sink, to add character and charm.
- Opt for warm, earthy tones like beige, brown, and green to create a cozy and inviting atmosphere.
- Ensure that the bathroom has adequate lighting, both natural and artificial, to highlight the rustic features and prevent the space from feeling cramped or dim.
- Invest in high-quality, durable materials that can withstand moisture and humidity, such as sealed stone or ceramic tile, to ensure a long-lasting and functional renovation.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Chelsea
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Chelsea
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Chelsea
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ChelseaHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Install An Oven
You Might Also LikeWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?How To Pick A General ContractorTips on a Wood Floor BathroomWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanRavenswoodFort GreeneLower East SideMidtown South