Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Chinatown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose materials that fit the rustic aesthetic. Reclaimed wood, stone, and wrought iron are all great choices.
- Consider the layout of the space. Rustic bathrooms often have a more open layout, with a focus on natural light and views of the surrounding scenery.
- Add elements that create a sense of warmth and coziness, such as a fireplace or heated floors.
- Think about storage options. Rustic bathrooms can be less cluttered than other styles, but you'll still want to have space for towels, toiletries, and other essentials.
- Add finishing touches such as vintage mirrors, a clawfoot bathtub, or an antique vanity to complete the look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Chinatown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Chinatown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Chinatown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ChinatownWhere To Stay During Your RemodelIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanFinancial DistrictBorough ParkSheepshead BayFlatiron