Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Civic Center
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Theme: Choose a rustic theme that complements the overall aesthetic of your house.
- Materials: Opt for natural materials like stone, wood, and metal to add rustic flair to your bathroom.
- Lighting: The lighting should be warm and subdued to create a cozy atmosphere, with antique fixtures or Edison bulbs adding to the rustic feel.
- Storage: Incorporate ample storage space for toiletries and towels with shelving or cabinetry made of reclaimed wood or distressed metal.
- Accents: Add accents of earthy colors, like shades of brown, green, and blue, as well as vintage or antique mirrors, artwork, and accessories to complete the rustic look.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Civic Center
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Civic Center
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Civic Center
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Civic CenterFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Create A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also Like5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksHow To Find A Good General Contractor