Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Flatiron
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Think about the overall theme or style that you want to achieve in your rustic bathroom remodel. Rustic style can be achieved with natural, organic materials like stone, wood, and metal.
- Consider the color palette you want to use. Rustic bathrooms are often earthy or neutral, with warm, natural tones like brown, beige, and grey. You can add pops of color with accessories, but try to keep the overall color scheme muted.
- Choose fixtures that complement your rustic theme. Look for vintage or antique-style fixtures, such as a clawfoot tub or a copper sink. You can also use wood or stone for your vanity countertop to add to the rustic feel.
- Don't forget about lighting. You'll want to choose lighting that adds warmth and ambiance to your rustic bathroom. Consider installing a chandelier or pendant light made from wood or metal, or go for sconces or lantern-style lights.
- Consider incorporating natural elements into your design. You can add plants or flowers to bring a bit of nature indoors, or use natural wood or stone accents to create a more organic, rustic feel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Flatiron
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Flatiron
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Flatiron
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in FlatironMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?7 White Shower Tile IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CitySmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower