Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Greenwich Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Materials: Choose natural, earthy materials such as wood, stone, and brick to create a rustic look. Consider using reclaimed materials to add character and reduce environmental impact.
- Colors: Stick to muted, neutral colors such as beige, brown, and gray to achieve a rustic look. Subtle pops of color can be added through accessories such as towels and rugs.
- Lighting: Incorporate warm, soft lighting with fixtures such as sconces and pendant lights to enhance the rustic ambiance. Consider using dimmer switches to create a cozy atmosphere.
- Storage: Rustic bathrooms often have a minimalist feel, so opt for functional storage solutions that blend seamlessly into the design. Open shelving made from reclaimed wood is a popular choice.
- Fixtures: Choose fixtures such as faucets and showerheads made from materials such as copper and brass to add a vintage feel. Consider using a freestanding bathtub to further enhance the rustic ambiance.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Greenwich Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Greenwich Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Greenwich Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Greenwich VillageHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Explore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Find A Good General Contractor