Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Lincoln Square
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Materials: Consider using natural materials such as wood, stone, and brick to achieve a rustic look. These can be used for flooring, walls, and countertops.
- Color Scheme: Choose warm, earthy colors such as browns, greens, and reds for the walls and accents to enhance the rustic feel. Avoid bright or bold colors.
- Fixtures: Use vintage or antique fixtures such as faucet handles, mirrors, and lighting fixtures to add character to the space.
- Accessories: Decorate with natural and rustic-themed accessories such as baskets, wooden frames, and live plants. Consider incorporating old-fashioned items like washbasins and pitchers for a unique touch.
- Layout: Rustic bathrooms often have a spacious and open layout with natural lighting. Consider removing non-load bearing walls or adding a skylight to create the desired ambiance.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lincoln Square
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lincoln Square
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lincoln Square
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lincoln Square7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement
You Might Also LikeSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasHow To Pick A General Contractor