Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Marble Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose a rustic aesthetic: When doing a rustic bathroom remodel in Marble Hill, Manhattan, it's important to determine what rustic aesthetic you want to achieve. Do you want a cozy log cabin vibe or a more industrial look with exposed brick and metal accents?
- Materials: Rustic design often involves natural, raw materials like wood, stone, and metal. Consider incorporating these materials into your bathroom remodel, such as reclaimed wood for your vanity or slate tiles for your shower.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is crucial in any bathroom remodel. For a rustic bathroom, consider incorporating warm, dimmable lighting to enhance the cozy, intimate atmosphere. Wall sconces and vintage fixtures can also add to the rustic feel.
- Storage: Think about how you will incorporate storage into your rustic bathroom remodel. Rustic design often involves open shelving, so consider using reclaimed wood shelves or metal baskets for storage solutions.
- Finishing touches: To complete your rustic bathroom remodel, consider adding finishing touches like antique mirrors, vintage rugs, and natural accents like potted plants or succulents.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Marble Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Marble Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Marble Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Marble HillTips on a Wood Floor BathroomPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Tech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas