Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Morningside Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall theme and style of your home: Ensure that your rustic bathroom remodel complements the rest of your home's interior design.
- Choose natural materials: Use materials such as wood, stone, and brick to add a rustic touch to your bathroom. You can also incorporate natural elements like plants and flowers to bring the outdoors inside.
- Focus on lighting: Lighting is crucial in any bathroom remodel, and for rustic designs, it's essential to create a warm and cozy feel. Consider adding dimmers, sconces, or pendant lights to enhance the ambiance.
- Maximize storage: Rustic bathrooms tend to have a lot of accessories, and the best way to reduce clutter is by incorporating ample storage. Use cabinets, shelves, or baskets to store extra towels, toiletries, and other essentials.
- Accessorize: To complete the look of your rustic bathroom remodel, add accessories such as vintage mirrors, metal fixtures, or antique furniture pieces like a claw-foot tub or a wooden vanity.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Morningside Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Morningside Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Morningside Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Morningside Heights11 Penny Tile Design IdeasKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Find A Good General Contractor7 Modern Backsplash Ideas
You Might Also LikeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumBest Bathroom Paint FinishesTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel