Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Tribeca
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Keep the rustic theme consistent throughout the entire bathroom remodel, including the flooring, walls, fixtures, and accessories, to create a cohesive and visually appealing space.
- Choose natural materials, such as wood, stone, and copper, to add warmth and texture to the bathroom design. These materials also help to establish the rustic aesthetic.
- Incorporate vintage or antique elements that complement the rustic theme, such as an old clawfoot bathtub, a salvaged barn door, or a vintage mirror.
- Consider adding exposed pipes or industrial lighting fixtures to enhance the rustic and industrial feel of the bathroom.
- Focus on creating a functional and spacious bathroom layout, with plenty of storage options, such as open shelves or rustic cabinets, to keep the space organized and clutter-free.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Tribeca
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Tribeca
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Tribeca
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in TribecaWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?Popular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Pick A General ContractorNew Ideas For Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignWhere To Stay During Your RemodelDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanKensingtonLong Island CityManhattan ValleyMidwood