The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall style of your home and how a rustic bathroom will fit in.
- Choose natural materials such as wood, stone, and brass to create a rustic feel.
- Think about practicality and functionality when selecting fixtures and fittings.
- Create a warm and inviting atmosphere through the use of lighting and accessories.
- Ensure the space is adequately ventilated to prevent moisture buildup in a naturally humid environment.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Upper West Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Upper West Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Upper West Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Upper West SideIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityPopular Bathroom Paint Colors
You Might Also LikeSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceWhere To Stay During Your RemodelWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel