Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in Washington Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Choose natural and earthy materials that fit the rustic theme such as wood, stone, and brick. Consider using reclaimed materials for an authentic look.
- Keep the color scheme simple and neutral with earthy tones like brown, beige, and gray. Add pops of color with accessories like towels or plants.
- Incorporate vintage or industrial fixtures and hardware to add to the rustic feel. Look for fixtures in copper or bronze finishes for an added touch of luxury.
- Add texture through accessories like woven baskets, wooden shelves, and natural fiber rugs. Bring in plants and greenery for a fresh burst of life and color.
- Consider a freestanding bathtub or a clawfoot tub to enhance the rustic feel. Make sure to choose a tub that fits your space and plumbing needs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Washington Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Washington Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Washington Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Washington HeightsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Pick A General Contractor
You Might Also LikeMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas7 White Shower Tile Ideas11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow To Find A Good General ContractorA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanCrown HeightsTudor CitySpuyten DuyvilBlissville