Guide to a rustic bathroom Remodel in West Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A rustic Renovation
- Consider the overall aesthetic of the West Village, which tends to favor a vintage, industrial, or rustic look.
- Choose materials that are appropriate for a rustic style, such as reclaimed wood, stone, or metal. These materials should also be durable and able to withstand moisture and humidity.
- Consider the practical aspects of the bathroom, such as storage, lighting, and ventilation. These elements should be functional but also fit the overall rustic style.
- Incorporate natural elements such as plants or a wood-paneled ceiling to add warmth and texture to the space.
- Choose fixtures and accessories that complement the rustic look, such as a clawfoot tub, a copper sink, or antique-style faucets and hardware.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near West Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near West Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in West Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in West VillageBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Install An OvenProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhere To Stay During Your RemodelHow To Find A Good General ContractorA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City