Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Carnegie Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximizing Space: When remodeling a small bathroom, it's important to maximize every inch of space. Consider installing a corner sink or a shower/tub combo to save space.
- Lighting: Good lighting can make a small bathroom feel larger. Consider adding additional lighting fixtures or a skylight to bring in natural light.
- Storage: Having sufficient storage is crucial in a small bathroom. Installing shelves or a medicine cabinet can help keep clutter at bay.
- Color Palette: Choosing the right color scheme can make a big difference in a small bathroom. Lighter colors can make the space feel more open and airy, while darker colors can make it feel more cramped.
- Plumbing: When remodeling a bathroom, it's important to make sure the plumbing is up to code and functioning properly. Consider hiring a licensed plumber to ensure the job is done right.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Carnegie Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Carnegie Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Carnegie Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Carnegie Hill7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Popular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Pick A General ContractorBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement