Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Central Harlem
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Choose a layout that best fits the available space and won't make the bathroom feel cramped. Consider wall-mounted fixtures to save space.
- Storage: Find creative ways to add storage to the bathroom without taking up too much space. Use shelves, cabinets, and baskets to keep toiletries and towels organized.
- Lighting: Add lighting fixtures that can brighten up the entire bathroom and make the space feel larger. Consider adding a skylight or window to bring in natural light.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable, easy to maintain, and can withstand moisture. Opt for non-slip flooring and wall tiles that can complement the overall design of the bathroom.
- Fixtures: Select fixtures that are sized appropriately for the bathroom, including the toilet, sink, and shower. Consider water-saving options that can help reduce water usage and utility bills.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Central Harlem
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Central Harlem
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Central Harlem
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Central HarlemMost Common Bathroom Remodel Problems8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets11 Penny Tile Design IdeasHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Find A Good General ContractorHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom7 White Shower Tile Ideas
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanWingateRiverdaleStuyvesant TownSouth Side