Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in East Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximizing storage: In a small bathroom, every inch counts. Consider adding built-in storage solutions such as shelves or cabinets to keep clutter off the floor and give the illusion of more space.
- Choosing the right fixtures: Opt for smaller-scale fixtures such as a pedestal sink or a compact toilet. These will not only save space but also provide a modern and streamlined look.
- Lighting matters: Adequate lighting is crucial in a small bathroom. Consider installing task lighting around the sink area and adding ambient lighting with a pendant or wall sconce.
- Tile selection: Choose light-colored tiles for the walls and floors to give the bathroom a bright and airy feel. Avoid using large tiles in a small space, as they can make the room feel cramped.
- Budget: Small bathroom remodels can quickly add up, so it's essential to establish a budget and stick to it. Consider prioritizing renovations based on what will have the most significant impact on the space and be mindful of costs when selecting materials and fixtures.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near East Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near East Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in East Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in East VillageWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?Most Common Bathroom Remodel Problems7 White Shower Tile IdeasKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Proper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?