Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Flatiron
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximizing space: When remodeling a small bathroom in Flatiron, Manhattan, make sure to take into account the limited space available. Consider using floating shelves, wall-mounted vanities, and compact fixtures to maximize space without compromising functionality.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential to make the bathroom appear more spacious. Use LED lighting to save energy and consider adding a skylight or a larger window to let natural light in.
- Bathroom layout: The layout of your bathroom can impact the functionality of your space. Consider the placement of your toilet, sink, and shower/tub to ensure optimal use of space.
- Storage: Storage is essential in a small bathroom to keep the space organized and clutter-free. Consider built-in storage options, such as recessed niches in the shower or wall-mounted medicine cabinets.
- Bathroom finishes: Choosing the right finishes for your bathroom can make a big difference in the overall look and feel of the space. Consider using light-colored tiles or paint to make the room feel larger, and choose fixtures that complement the overall aesthetic of the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Flatiron
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Flatiron
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Flatiron
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in FlatironTips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Pick A General ContractorProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CitySmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid Streaks11 Penny Tile Design Ideas