The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Consider the size and layout of the bathroom. Try to find ways to maximize the available space, such as using a corner sink or installing shelves above the toilet.
- Choose practical and functional fixtures and materials. Opt for a shower-tub combo instead of a separate shower and bathtub, and choose water-resistant materials for walls and flooring.
- Think about lighting. Adding more light fixtures or using brighter bulbs can make a small bathroom feel larger and more inviting.
- Consider storage options. Install a medicine cabinet or add shelving to keep everyday items within easy reach.
- Don't forget the details. Small touches like new faucets, towel racks, and accessories can make a big difference in the overall look and feel of the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lincoln Square
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lincoln Square
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lincoln Square
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lincoln SquareHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WaySmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design
You Might Also LikeA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityBest Bathroom Paint FinishesDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors5 Modern Shower Tile Ideas11 Penny Tile Design Ideas