The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: When planning a small bathroom remodel in Manhattan, the layout is the most important aspect to consider. It's crucial to make the most out of the limited space available and to ensure that the bathroom is functional and practical.
- Storage: Storage is another important factor to consider when remodeling a small bathroom in Manhattan. With limited space available, it's important to maximize every inch of space and to choose storage solutions that are practical and stylish.
- Lighting: Lighting is a crucial aspect to consider when remodeling any bathroom, but it's especially important in a small bathroom in Manhattan. Proper lighting can make a small space feel larger and more inviting.
- Flooring: When choosing flooring for a small bathroom remodel in Manhattan, it's important to choose materials that are easy to maintain and durable. It's also important to choose materials that are slip-resistant to avoid accidents in a small space.
- Faucets and Fixtures: Finally, when remodeling a small bathroom in Manhattan, it's important to choose faucets and fixtures that are functional and stylish. It's important to choose fixtures that fit the space and that are easy to maintain and clean.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Manhattan
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Manhattan
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Manhattan
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in ManhattanBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel
You Might Also LikeHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?What Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?How To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation