The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximizing space: In Midtown Manhattan, bathrooms can be small, so it's important to consider how to maximize space. This could include adding storage options, using minimalistic designs, and choosing space-efficient fixtures.
- Style and design: When remodeling a small bathroom, it's essential to choose a design that complements the style of your home or the surrounding environment. You may want to consider a minimalist, modern, or contemporized look that incorporates high-quality materials and fixtures.
- Lighting: Lighting can play a significant role in the overall feel of a small bathroom. Adequate lighting, including natural light and artificial light, can create a space that feels bright and spacious. Additionally, incorporating dimmer switches or ambient lighting can help create the perfect atmosphere.
- Functionality: A small bathroom remodel in Midtown Manhattan should focus on functionality. You may want to consider how often you use the bathroom and think about making space for storage, a shower or tub, and other must-have fixtures.
- Budget: Setting a realistic budget is essential before starting any home remodeling project, especially in a city like Midtown Manhattan. You may want to work with a professional designer or contractor to determine what's possible within your budget and what fixtures or materials to prioritize.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midtown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midtown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midtown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MidtownDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Where To Stay During Your RemodelTips on a Wood Floor Bathroom7 Modern Backsplash IdeasWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Find A Good General ContractorBest Bathroom Paint FinishesDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsPopular Bathroom Paint Colors