Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Midtown South
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout and make sure the new design maximizes space while also accommodating the necessary fixtures.
- Storage: With limited space, make sure to incorporate creative storage solutions such as recessed shelving, wall-mounted cabinets, or built-in niches.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting can make a small bathroom feel bigger. Consider adding task lighting, overhead lighting, and a bright vanity light to make the space feel brighter and more open.
- Fixtures: Upgrading fixtures such as the sink, toilet, and shower can make a big impact and improve functionality. Consider choosing fixtures that are space-saving and stylish.
- Materials: Choosing the right materials can also make a big difference. Opt for light-colored tiles and paint to make the space feel brighter and more open, and consider using large-format tiles to visually expand the space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midtown South
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midtown South
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midtown South
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Midtown SouthHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkHow To Pick A General ContractorTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel