The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and determine if it works for your needs. Small changes may be needed to make the best use of the space.
- Storage: Maximize storage opportunities in a small bathroom by adding in shelving, cabinets, or built-in storage. Utilizing vertical space can make a big difference.
- Lighting: Good lighting can make a small bathroom feel larger and more inviting. Think about adding additional lighting fixtures or updating the existing ones.
- Fixtures: Upgrading fixtures can give your bathroom a fresh new look. Consider replacing the toilet, sink, and showerhead for a more modern and functional feel.
- Mirrors: Mirrors can make a small bathroom feel larger and brighter. Consider adding a large mirror or multiple mirrors to reflect light and make the space feel more open.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Noho
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Noho
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Noho
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in NohoWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignHow To Find A Good General Contractor7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also Like11 Penny Tile Design IdeasMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Ideas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower