Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Tribeca
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space optimization: Since the size of the bathroom is limited, it's important to optimize the space accordingly. Use compact fixtures like a wall-mounted sink or toilet to save floor space.
- Lighting: Good lighting can make a small bathroom appear bigger. Consider installing a combination of task lighting and ambient lighting to create a comfortable and bright environment.
- Storage: Storage is a must-have in any bathroom, but in a small bathroom, it's crucial. Consider adding floating shelves or built-in storage to increase storage space without taking up too much floor space.
- Color scheme: Lighter colors can make a small bathroom appear bigger, so consider using light colors like white or pastel shades for the walls and floors. You can add bold accents like a colorful rug or shower curtain to inject personality into the space.
- Ventilation: Proper ventilation is important for any bathroom, but especially for a smaller bathroom where steam can easily build up. Consider installing a window or exhaust fan to keep the air circulating and prevent mold growth.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Tribeca
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Tribeca
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Tribeca
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in TribecaIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets11 Penny Tile Design IdeasNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow to Make the Most of Your Small Space7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementHow To Find A Good General ContractorBest Bathroom Paint FinishesWho To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel7 White Shower Tile Ideas