The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Small bathrooms require smart layouts. Consider maximizing storage and functionality without making the space feel cramped.
- Lighting: As Tudor City is an area surrounded by skyscrapers, it is important to consider lighting to create a bright and welcoming ambiance.
- Materials: Choose materials that are durable and able to withstand moisture, such as porcelain or ceramic tiles for the floor and shower walls. Opt for lighter colors to create an illusion of a larger space.
- Fixtures: Choose fixtures that are space-saving and efficient, such as wall-mounted sinks or toilets, and compact showerheads. Look for fixtures that complement the style of the Tudor City neighborhood.
- Budget: Set a realistic budget and prioritize the must-haves in the remodel. Small bathrooms can often be completed on a smaller budget, but it is important to allocate funds wisely for long-term value.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Tudor City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Tudor City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Tudor City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Tudor CityHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceTips on a Wood Floor BathroomDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?How Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?What Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master Bathroom5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WayHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum