Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Upper East Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space - Consider the size of the bathroom and make sure that the design and layout you choose work well with the available space. Maximizing space is crucial in a small bathroom remodel.
- Storage - With limited space, storage can be particularly challenging. Consider innovative storage options such as built-in cabinets, shelves or baskets to keep essentials organized and within reach.
- Lighting - Lighting is essential in a small bathroom, particularly as it enhances the illusion of space. Consider installing light fixtures that accentuate the room's natural light or adding artificial light sources to brighten up the space.
- Fixtures - As small bathrooms require careful space management, select fixtures that are small in size but still functional, such as compact toilets and sinks.
- Design - In a small bathroom remodel, a cohesive design style that maximizes visual appeal while maintaining functionality is key. Choose a design that suits your personal taste while also being practical and functional.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Upper East Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Upper East Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Upper East Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Upper East SideHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel11 Penny Tile Design IdeasExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023How To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Best Bathroom Paint Finishes
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanWindsor TerraceBorough ParkWilliamsburgPort Morris