Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in Upper West Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space: Considering the limited space in a small bathroom, it is important to choose fixtures and fittings that are scaled down to fit comfortably without overcrowding the space.
- Lighting: Good lighting is key to creating the illusion of space in a small bathroom. Adding layered lighting, like recessed lights, sconces or under cabinet lighting can make a small space feel more expansive.
- Storage: A small bathroom may require creative storage solutions that maximize space without overcrowding the area. Consider adding built-in shelves or cabinets to store towels, toiletries and other essentials.
- Color: Light-colored walls or tiles can make a small bathroom appear larger. Neutral colors like white, beige and gray provide a timeless look that can be accented with bright pops of color in towels, shower curtains or accessories.
- Functionality: When remodeling a small bathroom, functionality is key. Consider how the space is used and how the fixtures and fittings work together to make the most of the space while still meeting your needs.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Upper West Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Upper West Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Upper West Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Upper West SideAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumKitchen Backsplash Ideas 20235 Modern Shower Tile IdeasProper Installation of a Frameless Glass Shower
You Might Also LikeHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023What Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?What To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementPopular Bathroom Paint Colors