Guide to a small bathroom Remodel in West Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Maximize storage: In small bathrooms, it's important to make the most of every inch of space. Consider installing shelves or cabinets above the toilet or using vertical space with a tall storage tower.
- Choose light colors: Light colors can make a small bathroom feel more spacious. Consider using light-colored tiles or paint on the walls and opting for a light-colored vanity or sink.
- Opt for a shower/tub combo: If space is limited, a shower/tub combo can be a great way to save space while still providing the option for a relaxing soak. Look for a compact model that fits your space.
- Invest in good lighting: Good lighting is essential in any bathroom, but it can be especially important in a small bathroom where natural light may be limited. Consider adding recessed lighting or a bright vanity light to illuminate the space.
- Choose space-saving fixtures: Opt for fixtures that are designed for small spaces, such as a compact toilet or a narrow sink. These can help maximize your available space without sacrificing functionality.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near West Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near West Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in West Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in West VillageSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also LikeHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityTech Tools For Your Bathroom RemodelHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement