Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Battery Park City
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Most Battery Park City kitchens are small and therefore, a change in layout can greatly improve the functionality of the space. Consider moving appliances around or adding an island to create more counter space and storage.
- Lighting: A small kitchen can feel even more cramped if it's not well-lit. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights over the island, or even a skylight if possible to brighten up the space.
- Storage: With limited space, it's important to get creative with storage solutions. Consider adding pull-out shelves and drawers, using space above cabinets for storage, or adding a pantry cabinet for extra storage space.
- Materials: Choosing the right materials can make a big difference in a small kitchen. Opt for light-colored cabinets and countertops to make the space feel larger, and use materials that are durable and easy to maintain.
- Appliances: When choosing appliances, consider their size and functionality. Appliances that are too large can overpower small kitchens, while appliances that are too small may not be able to handle your cooking needs. Choose appliances that are the right size and have the features you need.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Battery Park City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Battery Park City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Battery Park City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Battery Park CitySimple Pantry Wall Cabinet IdeasWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelSmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without Doors
You Might Also LikeDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen Walls7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent ScumTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanChelseaRed HookFinancial DistrictMorningside Heights