Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Carnegie Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your small kitchen and use space-saving techniques to optimize the layout. Consider installing custom cabinets and shelving to store your kitchen items and free up counter space.
- Appliances: Choose energy-efficient appliances that fit your space and budget. Opt for smaller, more compact appliances that are designed specifically for small kitchens.
- Lighting: Upgrade your lighting to create a welcoming ambiance in your small kitchen. Install both task and ambient lighting to improve functionality and create a warm atmosphere.
- Color Scheme: Use light colors to visually expand your small kitchen. White, light gray, and pastel shades can make your kitchen appear larger, brighter, and more inviting.
- Storage: Maximize your storage space with innovative storage solutions such as pull-out drawers, lazy susans, and hanging storage. Don't forget to include a pantry for easy access to your pantry items.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Carnegie Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Carnegie Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Carnegie Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Carnegie HillFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasWhere To Stay During Your RemodelA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's Cabinets
You Might Also LikeWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets