Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in East Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- The available space- Consider the size of the existing kitchen space and identify the areas that need improvement. This will help in determining the layout of the new kitchen.
- The budget- Determine a budget for the remodel and prioritize areas that require changes. This will help in selecting materials and appliances that fit within the budget.
- The style- Decide on the style and design of the new kitchen. Consider factors such as the existing decor and choose a style that complements it.
- The functionality- Identify areas that need improvement in terms of functionality. For instance, if the kitchen lacks enough storage, consider adding cabinets or shelves to create more space.
- The lighting- Lighting is crucial in a kitchen, and it is important to get it right. Plan for different types of lighting, including task and ambient lighting, to create a well-lit and inviting space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near East Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near East Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in East Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in East VillageHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorWhere To Stay During Your RemodelMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower Ideas
You Might Also LikeKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023How To Start A Kitchen RemodelHow To Install An OvenKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?