Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Financial District
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the best layout for your kitchen to maximize space and functionality, especially in a small space like the Financial District.
- Cabinets: Choose cabinets that are functional and offer ample storage. Consider custom cabinets to fit the exact dimensions of your space.
- Lighting: Good lighting can create the illusion of a bigger space. Consider under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights, or recessed lighting to brighten up your kitchen.
- Appliances: Choose appliances that fit your needs and space. Look for space-saving and energy-efficient appliances to make the most of your small kitchen.
- Materials: Choose quality materials that are durable and easy to maintain. Consider options that are both functional and stylish, such as granite or quartz countertops and hardwood floors.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Financial District
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Financial District
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Financial District
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Financial DistrictWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Master Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look
You Might Also LikeHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?Flat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style IdeasKitchen Backsplash Ideas 20237 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Pick A General Contractor
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanFulton FerrySea GateMurray HillWest Village