Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Hamilton Heights
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your small kitchen to maximize functionality and space efficiency. Determine the best location for appliances, cabinets and work surfaces to create an efficient work triangle.
- Storage: Maximize storage in a small kitchen by installing cabinets up to the ceiling, using pull-out drawers, and adding a pantry or custom storage solutions.
- Lighting: Good lighting can make even a small kitchen feel brighter and more spacious. Consider installing under-cabinet lighting or a pendant light to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Materials: Choose materials that are both stylish and durable. Opt for high-quality countertops, cabinets, and backsplashes that will last for years to come.
- Appliances: Upgrading your appliances can be expensive but they can also make a significant difference in the overall look and functionality of your kitchen. Consider energy-efficient options that will save you money in the long run.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Hamilton Heights
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Hamilton Heights
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Hamilton Heights
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Hamilton Heights7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen CountertopsSimple Pantry Wall Cabinet Ideas11 Penny Tile Design Ideas
You Might Also LikeHow To Install An OvenKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023Small House Mini Kitchen DesignAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanCobble HillFulton FerryUniversity HeightsUpper East Side