The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the best layout for your kitchen space. Look for ways to maximize storage and counter space while ensuring ease of movement. A functional and efficient layout can make all the difference in a small kitchen.
- Cabinetry: Choose cabinets that fit your style and needs. Opt for custom-built cabinets or semi-customized ones to ensure that they match your kitchen's specifications. Cabinets should be designed to make the most of the available space, with plenty of storage and easy access.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is essential to make a small kitchen feel spacious and bright. Add task lighting under cabinets or pendant lights above the island to accentuate the area's best features. Choose light fixtures that complement your aesthetic and provide ample lighting for cooking and entertaining.
- Appliances: Choose appliances that will fit your kitchen's layout, space, and style. Consider upgrading to energy-efficient models that can save you money in the long run. Choose appliances that fit your cooking style and needs, such as a gas range or built-in microwave.
- Countertops: Choose a durable and stylish countertop material that works well with your kitchen's aesthetic. Consider granite or quartz countertops for their durability and sleek design. Ensure that your countertop material is easy to clean and maintain for optimal use and longevity.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Inwood
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Inwood
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Inwood
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in InwoodNew Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsExplore Contemporary Bathroom DesignBest Bathroom Paint FinishesKitchen Paint Colors For Dark Cabinets7 White Shower Tile Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementSmall House Mini Kitchen Design8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Design Build Firms Vs General Contractors