Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Lincoln Square
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout - Consider the flow of the kitchen and how to optimize space for storage, preparation, and cooking.
- Style - Decide on a design theme that suits your personal taste and complements the rest of your home's decor.
- Lighting - Evaluate the existing lighting and consider adding task lighting under cabinets, overhead lighting, or dimmer switches to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Appliances - Assess the condition and functionality of your current appliances and decide whether to repair or replace them. Consider energy-efficient models to save on utility bills.
- Budget - Determine your budget and allocate funds accordingly to achieve your renovation goals without overspending.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Lincoln Square
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Lincoln Square
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Lincoln Square
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Lincoln SquareWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Modern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Install An OvenHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation
You Might Also Like7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New YorkKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsHow Much Do Cleaners Cost After Your Renovation?
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanRoosevelt IslandSutton PlaceWest VillageCrown Heights