Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Marble Hill
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Think about the layout: Before starting the remodel, carefully consider the layout of your kitchen. You want to ensure that your new design maximizes your space and improves efficiency. Consider adding extra counter space, installing an island, or repositioning your appliances to create a better workflow.
- Choose your materials: When it comes to kitchen remodels, you have many choices in terms of materials. In Marble Hill, Manhattan, consider using materials that are both stylish and durable, like marble or granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and high-quality cabinetry.
- Lighting is key: Adequate lighting can make a small kitchen feel larger and more inviting. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights above the countertop or sink, and recessed lighting to brighten up your space.
- Storage matters: In a small kitchen, storage is key. Consider options like pull-out drawers or shelves, a pot rack, or a pantry to maximize your storage space without taking up valuable real estate in your kitchen.
- Think long-term: Plan your remodel with the future in mind. Consider elements that will add value to your home, like energy-efficient appliances or a timeless design that will remain stylish for years to come.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Marble Hill
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Marble Hill
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Marble Hill
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Marble HillProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerHow To Clean Bathroom Tiles The Right WaySmall Modern Bathroom Remodel IdeasTech Tools For Your Bathroom Remodel8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
You Might Also LikeIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsBest Paint Colors For Your Kitchen WallsWhere To Stay During Your Remodel7 Modern Backsplash IdeasHow To Pick A General Contractor