Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Midtown
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: Consider the layout of your kitchen and how you can make the most of the available space. This will help optimize your work triangle and make your kitchen more functional.
- Storage: Evaluate your current storage needs and plan for additional storage options such as cabinets, drawers, and shelves. Utilize vertical space and consider installing pull-out organizers for ease of access.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can enhance the functionality and mood of your kitchen. Consider adding under-cabinet lighting, pendant lights, or a chandelier to brighten up the space and create a welcoming ambiance.
- Appliances: Upgrade outdated appliances to improve your kitchen's functionality and efficiency. Consider energy-efficient options that can lower your utility bills and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Materials: Use durable and easy-to-clean materials for your countertops, backsplash, and flooring. You can choose from a variety of materials such as quartz, granite, ceramic tile, or vinyl that suit your budget and style preferences.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midtown
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midtown
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midtown
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in MidtownDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?New Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasFlat Panel Kitchen Cabinets Style Ideas
You Might Also LikeWhat To Look For in a General Contractor AgreementHow To Pick A General ContractorHow To Install An Oven8 Kitchens Featuring A Fridge That Looks Like It's CabinetsHow To Clean Glass Shower Doors And Prevent Scum