Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Midtown South
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Layout: One of the most important aspects of a small kitchen remodel is the layout. Consider how you can maximize the use of space by rearranging appliances, cabinetry, and countertops to create a functional and efficient workspace.
- Storage: In a small kitchen, storage space is crucial. Look for creative ways to increase storage such as adding cabinets, shelves, or even a pull-out pantry. Consider using vertical space to free up counter and floor space.
- Lighting: Lighting can make a big difference in a small kitchen. Evaluate the natural light and consider adding additional lighting to create a brighter and more inviting space. Under-cabinet lighting can also be a great addition for additional task lighting.
- Materials: When selecting materials for a small kitchen, consider using light-colored surfaces to make the space feel larger and more open. Choose durable materials that can withstand the wear and tear of daily use.
- Appliances: In a small kitchen, every inch of space counts. Look for appliances that are scaled down in size but still offer the functionality you need. Consider a single-bowl sink or a compact refrigerator to maximize space in your remodel.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Midtown South
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Midtown South
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Midtown South
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Midtown South7 Examples of Kitchen Cabinets Without DoorsHow To Start A Kitchen RemodelWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Tips on a Wood Floor BathroomHow To Tile A Bathroom Floor
You Might Also LikeWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?New Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A Sink
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanNohoSunset ParkChinatownManhattan Valley