Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Tudor City
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space optimization: Since Tudor City, Manhattan is known for its small apartments, you should consider enhancing the available space by using storage solutions that optimize the kitchen's layout. This could include installing cabinets that reach the ceiling or utilizing wall space to add shelves or racks for pots and pans.
- Color scheme: The colors you choose for your small kitchen can make a big difference in how spacious it feels. Consider using light colors like white, pale blue or green, or cream to make the space feel larger and more open.
- Appliances: When choosing appliances, think about the size of the kitchen, the frequency of use, and the energy efficiency. Compact appliances would work well with small kitchens, and choosing energy-efficient appliances could save you money in the long run.
- Lighting: Good lighting is essential in any kitchen, and even more so in small ones. Consider installing additional lighting fixtures to enhance the brightness and create an illusion of a more spacious kitchen. You can also add under-cabinet lighting to provide ample light when working on counters.
- Layout: The layout of your kitchen is critical to making the most of the space. Keep the three main work areas (sink, stove, and the refrigerator) close together to make it convenient when cooking. You can also consider placing the stove off-center to create additional counter space.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Tudor City
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Tudor City
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Tudor City
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Tudor CityHow To Install An OvenModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design Difference7 White Shower Tile IdeasPopular Bathroom Paint ColorsWhat is a Modern Kitchen Design?
You Might Also LikeTry this Simple General Contractor AgreementDesign Build Firms Vs General ContractorsSmall House Mini Kitchen DesignWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Acheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet Look