Guide to a small kitchen Remodel in Upper West Side
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A small Renovation
- Space utilization: The first thing to consider when doing a small kitchen remodel in Upper West Side, Manhattan is how to maximize space utilization. For instance, replacing bulky cabinets with open shelves or using a narrow island to create extra counter space.
- Storage options: Another important consideration is finding storage solutions that work for a small kitchen. You may need to be creative by using vertical space, installing custom cabinets, or incorporating pull-out pantry shelves.
- Appliance selection: Choosing the right appliances is crucial when remodeling a small kitchen. You'll want to opt for compact and multi-functional appliances that fit seamlessly into the space. Some options include a slim line refrigerator or a combination range hood and microwave.
- Lighting: Proper lighting can make a significant difference in a small kitchen. Consider installing under-cabinet lighting or pendant lights to create a brighter and more inviting space.
- Color scheme: Lastly, the color scheme you choose can have a significant impact on the look and feel of your kitchen. For a small space, it's recommended to keep the color palette light and bright to create the illusion of a larger space. Consider using white or pale shades of blue, green, or yellow.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Upper West Side
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Upper West Side
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Upper West Side
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Upper West SideDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Most Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsHow To Clean Your Tiles After A Renovation8 Kitchen Island Ideas With A SinkWhat Is A Jack And Jill Bathroom?
You Might Also LikeKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsKitchen Backsplash Ideas 2023New Ideas For Kitchen CabinetsIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsCreate A Seamless Kitchen with Flat-Front Cabinets
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanSheepshead BaySunnysideMarine ParkManhattan Valley