Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Central Harlem
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Ensure that the layout of the bathroom is functional and maximizes the space available. Consider adding additional storage and counter space.
- Fixtures: Choose durable and high-quality fixtures that fit the style of the bathroom. This includes the sink, toilet, bathtub, and shower.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is important in any bathroom. Consider adding a combination of overhead and task lighting to create a bright and inviting space.
- Color scheme: Choose a color scheme that complements the style of the bathroom and adds to the overall ambiance. Consider using neutral colors for a classic look or bold colors for a modern feel.
- Maintenance: Choose materials that are easy to clean and maintain, such as ceramic tiles and solid surface countertops. This will ensure that the bathroom stays clean and functional for years to come.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Central Harlem
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Central Harlem
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Central Harlem
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Central Harlem7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Clean Your Tiles After A RenovationHow To Tile A Bathroom FloorIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsHow To Do A Gut Renovation In New York
You Might Also LikeMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsWhat Is Chapter 33 Of The New York City Construction Code?Small Modern Bathroom Remodel Ideas11 Penny Tile Design IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey City