Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Chelsea
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of the bathroom and determine if it can be modified or if a complete renovation is necessary.
- Design: Determine the desired aesthetic and design style for the bathroom, including tile, fixtures, and overall color scheme.
- Lighting: Identify the type and placement of lighting fixtures to provide optimal illumination for daily tasks such as shaving and applying makeup.
- Storage: Determine the type and amount of storage needed for towels, toiletries, and other bathroom essentials.
- Budget: Establish a realistic budget and prioritize the key elements of the renovation to ensure that the final product meets both design and financial goals.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Chelsea
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Chelsea
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Chelsea
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Chelsea7 White Shower Tile Ideas7 Modern Backsplash IdeasMost Common Bathroom Remodel ProblemsKitchen Paint Colors For Dark CabinetsSmall House Mini Kitchen Design
You Might Also LikeDo I Need An Architect to Draw Plans?Who To Hire For A Bathroom Remodel11 Penny Tile Design IdeasBest Bathroom Paint FinishesExplore Contemporary Bathroom Design
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanHamilton HeightsDumboRavenswoodFinancial District