The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the existing layout of the bathroom and whether any changes need to be made. This may include moving plumbing or electrical fixtures.
- Style: Determine the desired style and aesthetic for the bathroom. This can guide the selection of materials, colors, and fixtures.
- Storage: Think about the storage needs for the bathroom and plan for adequate space for towels, toiletries, and other necessities.
- Budget: Set a budget for the remodel and ensure that all design choices and materials fall within that budget to avoid overspending.
- Contractor: Hire a reputable contractor with experience in traditional bathroom remodels in East Harlem. Be sure to check references and reviews before making a final decision.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near East Harlem
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near East Harlem
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in East Harlem
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in East HarlemModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceHow To Start A Kitchen Remodel5 Modern Shower Tile IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also Like7 White Shower Tile IdeasHow To Pick A General ContractorHow to Make the Most of Your Small SpaceHow To Clean A Bathroom Mirror To Avoid StreaksWhere To Stay During Your Remodel