Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in East Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Layout: Consider the current layout of your bathroom and whether it is functional or not. Think about the placement of the toilet, shower, and sink, and whether there is enough space for storage and movement.
- Flooring: Choose a flooring option that can withstand moisture and humidity, such as tile or waterproof vinyl. Consider the color and pattern of the flooring to create a cohesive look with the rest of the bathroom.
- Bathroom Fixtures: Invest in high-quality fixtures such as faucets, showerheads, and toilets that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing. Choose a finish that complements the style of your bathroom, whether it is modern or traditional.
- Lighting: Determine the type of lighting that will work best in your bathroom. Consider adding a combination of task lighting, such as vanity lights, and ambient lighting, such as recessed lighting or a chandelier, to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Storage: Make sure to include ample storage options in your bathroom remodel. Consider adding shelving or cabinets to store toiletries and towels, and make sure they are easily accessible and functional.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near East Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near East Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in East Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in East VillageAcheive A Seamless Built-In Refrigerator Cabinet LookProper Installation of a Frameless Glass ShowerWho To Hire For A Bathroom RemodelIncorporate Freestanding Kitchen CabinetsWhat to Consider When Installing Kitchen Countertops
You Might Also LikePopular Bathroom Paint ColorsHow To Find A Good General ContractorIdeas For A Luxury Modern Master BathroomModern Vs Contemporary Bathroom Design DifferenceTry this Simple General Contractor Agreement
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanBath BeachCrown HeightsBrighton BeachBoerum Hill