Guide to a traditional bathroom Remodel in Greenwich Village
The Top 5 Things to Consider When Doing A traditional Renovation
- Consider the layout of the existing bathroom and decide if any changes are necessary to improve flow and functionality. This may involve moving fixtures such as the sink or toilet.
- Choose high-quality materials that not only look attractive but are also durable and able to withstand the high humidity and moisture levels typically found in bathrooms. This may include ceramic tile, natural stone, and moisture-resistant paint.
- Lighting is important in a bathroom, both for its functionality and aesthetic value. Consider adding task lighting at the vanity, as well as ambient lighting to create a relaxing atmosphere. Natural light is also a plus if possible.
- Storage is key in any bathroom, but especially in smaller spaces like those found in Greenwich Village. Look for creative ways to incorporate extra storage into your design, such as built-in shelving, under-sink cabinets, or over-the-toilet storage units.
- Lastly, don't forget the finishing touches that can really enhance the overall look of the space. This may include decorative mirrors, stylish hardware, and luxurious bath linens.
Past Projects By Our Contractors Near Greenwich Village
Homeowners have used Block to bring 1000+ renovations to life. Browse through the renovations we’ve done nearby, and see how the vetted contractors in our network have consistently delivered exceptional results.
Top Contractors Near Greenwich Village
Block matches you with a local, vetted contractor that is fully licensed and insured. From the hundreds of contractors that apply, only 7% are chosen.
Doing a Remodel in Greenwich Village
One simple platform to plan, design, build, and manage your project
Collaborate with Renovation Experts
Work with with a vetted local contractor who’s met the Block Network’s exacting standards. Plus, have the additional flexibility to work with design and permitting pros.
Data-Backed Pricing and Timelines
Get accurate costs, timelines, and build expectations based on data from thousands of successful projects, as well as proprietary layout and financial tools.
An Eye for Quality
Seamlessly achieve form and function in your design by accessing a library of curated looks—complete with coordinated fixtures, tile, and cabinetry.
Popular in Greenwich VillageMaster Bathroom Doorless Walk In Shower IdeasA Moody Monochrome Bathroom In Jersey CityWhat To Look For in a General Contractor Agreement10 Modern Bathroom Designs That Feel Very 2023Incorporate Freestanding Kitchen Cabinets
You Might Also LikeBest Bathroom Paint FinishesHow To Pick A General Contractor7 White Shower Tile IdeasTips on a Wood Floor BathroomDesign Build Firms Vs General Contractors
Learn About BlockHow It WorksBlock Design LibraryProject GalleryReviews
In Other Nearby AreasManhattanSouth SideClinton HillSutton PlaceUpper West Side